- Explain the way we use information visitors share with us to give you a great experience;
- Ensure that you understand what information we collect with your permission, and what we do – and do not do – with it;
- Hold us accountable for protecting your rights and your privacy under this policy framed under law of the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth) and any code registered under the Privacy Act or Australian Privacy Principles
- If you are accessing or using our services, please be aware that the Website may contain links to websites of third parties. By clicking on such links, you may be transferred to the website of the third party. The Provider is not responsible in any way for the privacy practices of such third parties, and the Visitors are advised to view and read the privacy statements issued by the third parties to ensure that the Visitor understand and agree to the same.
3. COLLECTION OF DATA
- We may collect information from visitors who make enquiries of us, register for an event, or set up and operate an account. This might include your name and contact details.
- We collect the email addresses of those who communicate with us via email, aggregate information on what pages individuals’ access or visit, and information volunteered by the visitor (such as survey information and/or site registrations).
- Registered Visitor: In order to become a Registered Visitor, you need to register an account with us, the Visitor may be required to provide certain information, including any information which may be used to personally identify the Visitor (“Personal Information”), in the applicable contact form as part of Visitor’s Registration Data. Personal Information includes Visitor name, organisation name, email address, billing address, credit card information. Members who sign up for the free account are not required to enter a credit card.
- Other Communications: The Visitor You may also be required to provide Personal Information to the Provider when the Visitor communicates with us in any other way, including when you:
- Request for further information on our services. We can also have an access to your personal information through the use of your mobile in order to access our services.
- Request for any advice or assistance in relation to the services; or
- Report a problem or contact us by way of email, telephone call, and letter or through any other means of communication.
- There is also the possibility of having access to your personal information through Google, Facebook, Google Cloud.
- Our third-party payment and non-payment processors may also access your personal information, and they will collect your payment information.
4. USE OF DATA
- Any Personal Information submitted to us, together with any other information, material or content you have provided (subsequently referred to as, “Data”) shall be used primarily for the purposes to which they were submitted or required.
- We may also decide to use the Data for the following additional purposes:
- To understand what your needs and requirements are;
- To provide personalised content and match the most relevant services for you;
- To improve the content of our Web pages and the quality of our service to visitors;
- In other advertising, statistical compilation or marketing-related purposes;
- For billing, identification and authentication;
- To profile your information preferences, for example, understanding how you use our website, reviewing the nature of your communication and/or reviewing your search contents, any service pages you access.
- Monitor or improve the performance of, and products and services available through our services.
- Monitor compliance with our terms and conditions of use of our services, enforce our rights, and protect others’ safety, including investigating and if necessary, removing any content about which we receive a complaint.
- For any purpose, if we are required to do so by any law or other regulatory or government authority.
- To collect, analyse and use data to assess the performance of our services.
- In case you upload your personal information to the part of our service which is accessible to public, then we may use that information in accordance with our terms and conditions of use, and there is a possibility that the public can access this information. Thus we disclaim any responsibility for this.
- Unless you inform us otherwise in accordance with Clause 7.3, we may also use your Data to communicate with us (“Communications”):
- By sending you notices regarding updates, changes or additions to our services or regarding any promotions which may be of interest to you;
- By inviting you to participate in our surveys;
- By requesting for your views on our customer support; or
- By responding to your requests.
5. DISSEMINATION OF DATA OR SHARING OF DATA
- Be assured that we will never sell your data to any third parties for commercial gain. Any personally identifiable information you elect to make publicly available on our Services, such as posting comments will be available to others. If you remove information that you have made public on our Services, copies may remain viewable in cached and archived pages or if other visitor have copied or saved that information. You will need to contact us if you want the Personal Information that was posted to the comments section removed.
- However, we may disclose your Data:
- To our consultants, advisors, service providers and agents (“Authorised Representatives”). They will have access to your Personal Information if necessary to perform their function, but they cannot use it or disclose it for any other purpose unless you have specifically given them consent to do so ;
- We may share aggregated, non-personally identifiable information, such as demographics and usage statistics, with advertisers, sponsors and other organisations;
- To assist us to achieve the purposes described in Clauses 3.1 and 3.2; and
- To assist us in our Communications to you (unless you have informed us that you do not wish to receive any of our Communications in accordance with Clause 7.3); and
- We may also be required to disclose your Data in the following circumstances:
- To comply with a legal process;
- Personally identifiable information under special circumstances, such as to comply with subpoenas or when your actions violate the Terms of Service.
- To protect the rights, property or personal safety of other Visitors and/or the public, or to protect the business operations of our services;
- Accordingly, your Data will be disclosed where we are obliged or permitted by law to do so. If you post or send offensive or objectionable content to us or otherwise engage in any disruptive behaviour in respect of Services, we can use whatever Data that is available to us about you to stop such behaviour. This may involve informing relevant third parties such as law enforcement agencies about the content and your behaviour.
6. STORAGE AND PROCESSING AND PROTECTION OF INFORMATION
- personal information may be stored and processed in the United States, Australia, or any other country where we or our affiliates or service providers maintain facilities. We may transfer information that we collect about you, including Personal Information, to affiliated entities or to the other parties across borders. We assure that we would comply by General Data Protection Regulation for protection and safety of data.
7. CONSENT AND OPTING-OUT
- By submitting or providing your Data to us, you expressly acknowledge, consent and agree to:
- Our use or processing, or the disclosure to, or use or processing by, Authorised Representatives, of your Data, including any Personal Information contained in your Data, for the purposes described in Clauses 3.1 and 3.2;
- Subject to Clause 7.3, the use or processing of your Data, including any Personal Information contained in your Data, for the purpose of sending you any Communications; and
- Subject to Clause 7.3, the use or processing by our Business Partners of your Data, including any Personal Information contained in your Data, for the purpose of sending you Business Partner Communications.
- We follow strict security procedures to ensure that your Data is protected and that it is not damaged or destroyed. All Data is kept in a secure place with restricted physical and electronic access and confidentially preserved. Only the senior management team of the Provider is permitted access to the Data. Notwithstanding the aforesaid, you expressly acknowledge and agree:
- That the transmission of information via the internet may not be completely secure. We will do our best to protect your Data, but we are unable to guarantee the security of your Data submitted or provided through or in connection with our Services, and accordingly, any submission or provision of Data is made at your own risk; and
- You may inform us by way of email sent to firstname.lastname@example.org if you wish to exercise your right to opt-out of receiving any Communications from us or Business Partner Communications from our business partners. If you do opt-out, this may preclude you from receiving any of our special offers or promotion, whether offered by us or by any business partners in future.
8. ACCESS, CORRECTION AND DELETION
- In case you wish to access or amend any other Personal Data that you may have provided through your use of the Services and if you wish to access or amend any other Personal Data, you may contact us.
- You may update, correct, or delete your account information and preferences at any time by contacting email@example.com.
9. RETAINING AND DELETING DATA
- Upon termination of your access to our services in accordance with the general Terms & Conditions, we may still be required to retain your Personal Information or Data in order to comply with legal obligations, prevent fraud, collect fees owed (if any), resolve disputes and troubleshoot problems etc., but always done within a legal framework.
- When you request for your Data to be removed in accordance with Clause 7.3, you will be added to a suppression list to ensure your request is complied with.
10. DATA CONTROLLER AND DATA PROCESSOR
- Provider does not own, control or direct the use of any of the Data stored or processed by the Visitor. Only Visitor is entitled to access, retrieve and direct the use of such Data. We do not direct or determine the use of any Data or Personal Information of the Visitors. Visitor is the data controller and thereby controls the manner in which such Personal Data is collected and used as well as the determination of the purposes and means of the processing of such Personal Data.
- If you use our Services, it may automatically send you a cookie. A cookie is a small data file that can be placed on your device or computer for record-keeping purposes, and we may use them to do a number of things:
- Cookies help us recognise you when you next use our services and note the advertisements displayed. This allows us to tailor the promotions we provide to your preferences. We may use the services of third-party servers for this purpose;
- Cookies may be used to compile anonymous statistics related to the take-up or use of services or patterns of browsing. A third party may collect such data on our behalf to measure the performance of our services. Information collected is aggregated for reporting purposes, and this service collects no personally identifiable information. The use of this service assists us in measuring and improving the structure and ease of use of our services;
- Cookies may be used to record current session information, but do not use permanent cookies. You are required to sign-in to your our service after a certain period of time has elapsed to protect you against others accidentally accessing your account contents.
- We also track IP addresses. An IP Address is a number that can identify an Internet Service Provider, country location etc. It cannot provide personal information. We will not use the IP Address to build a profile on Visitors; we only use the information for demographic and statistical purposes.
- It is also possible that others may download cookies to your device or computer when you access, visit or use our services.
- Account means any form of account for the Service, including whether it is paid for, is opened to test the Service or for the purpose of demonstration.
- Church means the organisation on whose behalf a Group Account is established.
- Privacy Law means the relevant law concerning the collection, use and disclosure of information which may identify an individual and which law is binding on you, which may include:
- the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth) and any code registered under the Privacy Act or Australian Privacy Principles; or
- the GDPR.
- Data Controller has the meaning given to it in the GDPR.
- Data Processor has the meaning given to it in the GDPR.
- Data means any material including documents, information or data provided by you to us by way of the Software.
- Personal Data has the meaning given to it in the GDPR.